Barts Health have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated experienced Health Care Assistants to join the staff bank.
As a Bank Healthcare Assistant, you will have the choice to cover vacant ad-hoc shifts throughout the hospital, you can have the advantage to be working in many different areas and with different teams.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK. We operate from four major hospital sites (The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s, Whipps cross and Newham) and several community locations, including Mile End hospital.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.