We are seeking to recruit experienced Bank Healthcare Assistants to join the dedicated Nursing team here at Portsmouth Hospital. This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trust in the country.
Our Bank HCA's are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A flexible working pattern to suit you
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Nurse Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
There is even a swimming pool and gym on site!
You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- A minimum of 6 months NHS Ward based experience within the past three years
- Full immunisations
- Right to work in the UK
If suitable you will receive a call or email shortly from our Nursing resourcer.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.