Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced GeneralNurse's to join the Bank.
We have approximately 520 beds and directly employ around 2,700 staff, with another 300 staff employed by contractors but working on behalf of the Trust. We are located on a single site in Kingston upon Thames, but run a number of outpatient clinics in sites across our catchment area including Raynes Park Health Centre, Surbiton Centre for Health, Queen Mary's Roehampton and Teddington Memorial Hospital.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills and experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary team.
What we look for in our bank Nurse's:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Core Skills Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
- An Enhanced DBS
- Occupational Health Clearance
Unfortunately due to the nature of this role we are unable to support Tier 2 Sponsorship Visas.
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV.
If you would like more information please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.