University College London Hospital are seeking to recruit Registered A&E Nurses to work in their Emergency Department.
Join one of the most largest and most prestige Foundations Trusts and gain experience in A&E/Acute Admissions and other Emergency Department areas.
This is a excellent opportunity for anyone looking to develop their A&E skills working within a great dynamic team and seeking flexible shifts patterns.
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.