UCLH at Westmoreland – Band 6 Scrub Nurse
Bank partners are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Band 6 Scrub Nurses's to join the Operating Department at UCLH at Westmoreland Street. The hospital is located in one of the most attractive areas of the West End, close to Oxford Street, and the popular area of Marylebone.
As a Bank Scrub Nurse , you are invaluable to us. You will be able to demonstrate a desire to work as part of a team, to develop skills in new and innovative procedures, and be competent in basic IT applications.
We are looking for scrub nurses with experience in Urology, Thoracics, and Da Vinici Robotic surgery.
The following services are based at the University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street:
- Thoracic Surgery
- Inpatient Stone Team Services
- Robotic Surgery inpatients
- Andrology inpatients
- Male reconstructive inpatient surgery
- Adolescent urology inpatients
- Urological Cancer patients
- Functional restorative and female urology inpatients
- All urology outpatients clinics
If you would be interested in a tour of the Theatres department including a discussion with the service manager or the senior theatre team please let us know.
Required skills for position;
- Registered Nurse with NMC Registration
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience in a Scrub nurse role
- Proven experience working in a Theatre setting
- Experience in Urology, Thoracics, and Da Vinici Robots experience
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills training provided annually
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Revalidation Support
To apply for this role please apply and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.