Bank Band 6 Midwife Assessment Day 27th February
University College London Hospital are seeking experienced and committed Band 6 Midwives to join the UCLH Bank.
This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Midwives to join the highly motivated midwifery team, working in a modern and well equipped facility, this is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to further develop their clinical skills as well as gain valuable experience working in all areas of the maternity service.
If you are a midwife who would like to be a part of our future and can meet this challenge we welcome your interest in a post with us – please apply today!
Required skills & experience:
- Qualified Midwife
- NMC Registration
- Proven experienced working in an NHS Maternity Unit
- A minimum of 6 month post registration experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Midwives are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Flexible working hours and weekly payroll services
- K2 Training Package available after start of placement if you are able to commit to 2 shifts per month
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and arrange ward visits
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team that are open 365 days a year to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you have a minimum 6 months NHS experience and you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online today and ensure your CV is attached.
Do call the recruitment team with any queries on 02079593550 opt 2
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.