Bank – Band 6 Junior Sister – Neonatal Unit
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people
Our client Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust are looking for Bank 6 Junior Sisters to join their Neonatal Unit team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Registered Nurse in Child Branch
- Possess or working towards a qualification in Management/Leadership/Teaching
- A minimum of 6 months Acute NHS work experience up to date
- Valid NMC Pin
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
- Re-validation & Appraisal
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online today and ensure your CV is attached to your application or contact our team on 01536 491106. Please note, applications without a CV may not be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.