University College London Hospital are seeking Band 5 Registered Nurses to join the UCLH Staff Bank to help with this years flu vaccination programme.
If you Registered Nurse with experience working in an NHS hospital? Why not join one of the largest and most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK with an international reputation and a tradition of innovation.
- UCLH have a reputation as a centre of clinical excellence
- The hospitals are based in the busy West End of London, we have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with quick and easy transport links to all our sites
- They have new facilities and state-of-the-art medical technology
- UCLH can offer a wide range of career opportunities
- We can register you for general shifts as well as the vaccine project
UCLH size and resources enables them to offer a range of attractive benefits as well as unparalleled education and development opportunities for staff at all levels. UCLH prides itself on its investment in staff both in terms of developing career skills but also its commitment to staff health and wellbeing.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you have 6 months NHS experience and you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online today and ensure that you attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.