An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, motivated band 5 & 6 Scrub Practitioner to join the Operating Department at UCLH.
As a Bank Scrub Practitioner, you are invaluable to us. You will be able to demonstrate a desire to work as part of a team, to develop skills in new and innovative procedures, and be competent in basic IT applications.
If you would be interested in a tour of the Theatres department including a discussion with the service manager or the senior theatre team please let us know.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
- Registered to the relevant professional body
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
- Proven experience working in a theatres setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please upload your CV. If you have any queries please contact us at:email@example.com
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.