University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) where outstanding care and clinical excellence come together every day.
We are looking for Maternity Nursing Assistants to join our team to assist midwives in the delivery of care to women and babies in the antenatal, intrapartum and postnatal period, working in all the areas of Maternity. Our Maternity Nursing Assistants are part of the midwifery team and will be involved in maintaining and promoting health during pregnancy and early infancy, and to support parents in the transition to parenthood or life with a new baby.
We are looking for Nursing Assistants that have the below experience:-
- 6 months recent experience in the NHS in a Maternity Assistant Role within the last 3 years
- Ability to offer breastfeeding support to new parents
- Experience with removing catheters
Our Bank Maternity Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (short, medium or long term shifts)
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay “No more paper timesheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Core Skills Training Provided annually
If you fit the above criteria, please apply today and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.