University College London Hospital is looking for Registered Band 5 Nurses to work in their Emergency Department- no previous experience in A&E is required.
Join one of the largest and most successful Foundations Trusts and gain experience in A&E/Acute Admissions and other Emergency Department areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their A&E skills and experience with a trust that have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent. We are offering flexible shifts patterns, with regular Line of Work available.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- A minimum of 6 months post registration NHS work experience
- Experience in A&E desirable, not essential
- Registered with NMC
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University
- College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training Provided annually
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application form below and attach your CV or feel free to call the recruitment team on 02079593550 opt 2
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.