University College London Hospital are looking for a band 8a Occupational Health Clinical Lead to join them on a full-time basis. The role situated in the Occupational Health & wellbeing department will be to promote, maintain and improve the health of employees, safeguard employees health from risk arising from their work and working environment and to promote the health of the organisation.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and oversee the delivery of high-quality occupational health clinical services for the full remit within an NHS setting
- Provide clinical leadership, development and supervision of the clinical team
- Oversee the delivery of clinical services ensuring that they are client focused, safe and quality whilst being responsive to the needs of the organisation
- Education and clinical supervision of the clinical staff
- Line management of clinical members of staff
- Policy development and research
- Current NMC Registration
- 12 months relevant NHS clinical and management experience at band 7/8 or equivalent
- Have or be working towards practice teacher qualification
If you have the skills required please apply today with your CV, a full job description is available upon request.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.