Bank Band 5 Scrub & Anaesthetic Nurses/ODPs at Moorfields Eye Hospital - no ophthalmic experience required
An exciting opportunity has arisen for dynamic, motivated and experienced Band 5 Scrub and anaesthetic practitioners from all specialisms to join the Operating Department at Moorfields Eye Hospital and be trained in the principles of ophthalmic scrub practice.
Over a free five day induction Moorfields City Road theatre team will provide a robust induction programme including training for scrub practitioners to gain the below skills:
• Cataract surgery
• Vitreo-retinal surgery
• Corneal surgery
• Glaucoma surgery
If you are successful you will be supporting fast paced, high volume Private Surgery lists.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
• Registered to the relevant professional body
• Must have a minimum of 12 months post registration scrub experience
• Proven experience working in a theatre setting
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Anaesthetic nurses must be trained in ILS/PILS.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
• Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium- or long-term shifts)
• Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
• An online booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
• A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
• A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
• Core skills training
• A bookings team to ensure you can work to your own availability
• Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
If you would be interested in an informal discussion about the role prior to applying please feel free to get in contact.
When applying for this role please ensure you attach your CV. If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 0207 959 1130.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.