Band 6 Theatre Nurse- Bank Partners
BHR services include all the major specialties of large acute hospitals, operating from King George Hospital (KGH) in Goodmayes and Queen’s Hospital in Romford, and have two of the busiest emergency departments in London. BHR also provide outpatient services at Brentwood Community Hospital, Barking Hospital, Loxford Polyclinic, and Harold Wood Polyclinic.
BHR are currently looking for experienced Theatre Nurses to join Bank.
If you are an Anaesthetics, Scrub or Recovery Nurse looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining BHR Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for!.
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.