Moorfields Eye Hospital City Road are seeking Band 5 Registered Nurses to join the Moorfields Staff Bank.
Are you a Registered Nurse with experience working on surgical wards? Moorfields eye hospital are one of the world’s leading eye hospitals, providing expert clinical care, research and teaching.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Admitting patients
- Ward rounds
- Safety checks
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you have 6 months NHS experience including surgical ward / postoperative/post-surgery care experience please apply online today and ensure that you attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.