Bank Band 5 Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse - Moorfields Eye Hospital
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, motivated and experienced Band 5 Scrub practitioners to join the Operating Departments at across our Moorfields Eye Hospital trust sites.
As a Bank Scrub Practitioner, you are invaluable to us. You will be able to demonstrate a desire to work as part of a team, to develop skills in new and innovative procedures, and be competent in basic IT applications.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
- Registered to the relevant professional body
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
- Proven experience working in a theatre setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium- or long-term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.