Your NHS needs you!
The NHS is looking to recruit Covid-19 Registered Health Care Professionals to support the delivery of the Covid-19 vaccine.
As a COVID-19 RHCP you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments.
- Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions.
- Preparing the vaccine prior to administration by using aseptic technique.
- Dilution and drawing up of the vaccine from multi-dose vials.
- Setting up the vaccination station.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Current professional Registration (NMC/ HCPC)
- Current immunization training or wiliness to undertake
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills training provided annually
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Revalidation Support
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.