Band 5 - Community Registered Nurse - HRCH
Hounslow & Richmond Community Healthcare – Community Registered Nurse – Band 5
Hounslow & Richmond Community Healthcare Trust are currently searching for a dedicated Registered Nurse to work as part of their incredible Nursing Community Service, alongside individuals, families, and the wider community, and other primary healthcare services, e.g. Health visitors, School Nurses, Social Services etc.
HRCH provides community health services for around 523,000 people registered with GPs in the London boroughs of Hounslow and Richmond. The Trust currently employ around 1,300 people, who work across a wide range of health centres, hospitals, GP surgeries, children’s centres, local council facilities and in community settings – including in people’s homes. This helps people across the community to stay well, manage their own health with the right support and avoid stays in hospital.
- 6 months NHS ward based experience in last 3 years
- Experience as a Registered Nurse
- Desire to deliver compassionate hands on care in the hospital environment
We value our Bank Employees tremendously, therefore as a way of saying thanks for all they do, we provide them with the following benefits:
- Opportunity to manage shift with online timesheet
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
This is an excellent chance to collaborate with some of Hounslow & Richmond Community Healthcare's most talented individuals. The following tasks will fall under the purview of the chosen candidates:
- To work with the locality nursing team leadership in the delivery of the locality nursing service in line with the commissioned service specification, standards, activity and outcomes, in the context of multi-disciplinary locality working.
- To support the locality nursing team leadership in the management of the team caseload and the development of a skilled, competent and motivated workforce, able to meet the needs of the patients on the caseload.
- To work in partnership with the primary health care team, social services and the wider multi-disciplinary locality team, providing holistic assessment of health needs and the provision of nursing care to housebound people with a range of medical needs and long term conditions.
- To work with other healthcare professionals and agencies in the delivery of services to prevent hospital admission, support timely and safe discharge and establish effective personalised care and treatment plans to support people to remain at home.
- To provide education and support to individuals and their families to promote self-care strategies and independence, and to develop multi-disciplinary informed personalised treatment and management plans for their health condition, including planning interventions for fluctuations in health status.
Please note, this list is only an indication of the main tasks required to be performed. It is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and may be subject to amendments to take account of changing circumstances.
By submitting your CV, you can apply right away for this excellent position. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.