Your NHS needs you!
The NHS is looking to recruit Covid-19 Registered Health Care Professionals to support the delivery of a future Covid-19 vaccine. With clinical trials progressing well we are preparing to deliver COVID-19 vaccines to millions of at-risk people across the country as soon as they are approved by the MHRA, the official UK regulator.
The recent Department for Health and Social Care consultation on temporary changes to legislation we can allow a wider group of staff to vaccinate with appropriate training.
To prepare, we are looking for NHS colleagues who are willing to take on a role and who are willing to be trained to once again put themselves forward to lend a hand.
Work could commence from December 2020. But if December feels too soon for you, please don’t deter from expressing your interest now as you could join us later.
As a COVID-19 Vaccines Health Care Assistant, you will work within a team of staff working in a mass vaccination site. You will also be responsible for:
- Support the vaccination activity, assisting with the configuration of the vaccination station and waste control.
- Responsible for sanitisation and infection control in the vaccination station and the post-vaccination observation area.
- 6 months NHS expierance or NVQ Level 3 in care with 12 months experience
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills training provided annually
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.