University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) where outstanding care and clinical excellence come together every day.
You must be available to work Day shifts, Monday to Friday- we have no nights or weekend shifts available.
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (short, medium or long term shifts)
- Join our Pool of Nursing Assistants who are guaranteed shifts working at UCLH or the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay “No more paper timesheets”
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Core Skills Training Provided annually
In return, we are looking for Nursing Assistants that can offer us:-
- A passion for delivering excellent patient care and a minimum of 6 months recent experience in the NHS
- Are able to commit to working regular Long Day shifts
- A willingness to learn new skills as we can offer training in some departments
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to working well within a patient focused team.
- A minimum of 6 Months in the NHS within the last 12 months
If you fit the above criteria, please apply today and attach a CV.
All applications without a CV will be automatically discarded.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.