Emergency Department (ED) Nurse – Band 5 – BHR University Hospitals NHS Trust
The staff bank at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University hospitals, one of London’s most celebrated teaching Trusts, are seeking an experienced and committed emergency department nurse to work across their hospitals as a part of their busy and committed A&E multidisciplinary team.
BHRUT provides outstanding healthcare for a population of more than 750,000 people across their most diverse London Boroughs and South West Essex. Its two main centres for excellence - King George Hospital in Goodmayes and Queen’s Hospital in Romford - run some of London’s most in-demand emergency departments, treating 220,000 walk-in and ambulance emergencies each year.
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified ED nurse to take on a demanding role within one of London’s busiest A&E departments, diversify their skills by working across multiple sites, and fast-track their experience by joining and learning from a highly accomplished emergency clinical team.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS and A&E experience in that last 3 years
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and an ability to remain calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
Our Staff Bank ED Nurses are invaluable to us, so to reward their hard-work and dedication, we offer the following advantages:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Flexible hours
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this exciting career-progressing opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.