- To support the operational delivery of all aspects of honorary contracts and observerships in line with legislation, best practice, policy and key performance indicators. To support, review and monitor progress against targets and objectives in order to ensure these are delivered on time underpinned by excellent customer service. To ensure recently implemented processes are embedded and communicated appropriately to managers, whilst continuing to ensure honorary contract practices are fit for purpose.
- To support the ESR team deliver high quality customer focussed support to managers and staff. To troubleshoot more complex queries and provide guidance and training to the team as necessary.
Key Results Areas
- Actively promote a team culture dedicated to the customer experience
- Champion a target driven approach to honorary contracts resulting in improved performance with regards to the end to end honorary contract process.
- Support the performance and development of direct reports to enable them to manage and deliver on their workload.
- Ensure all legal and best practice standards are monitored, and adhered to by conducting regular audits providing assurance to the HRBP – Workforce Intelligence.
- Maintain an effective communications strategy to ensure honorary contract requesters are kept up to date with process changes and amendments.
- Provide support and advice to the ESR team, including leading on more complex queries.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Delivering the strategy
- Demonstrate an understanding of our honorary contracts strategy in order to support managers through the honorary contracts process and understand the options available.
- Ensure changes to legislation and best practice are embedded into processes.
- Ensure that the honorary contracts service meets the needs of its customers at all times.
- Monitor customer feedback and take action to continuously improve performance and outcomes across both teams.
- Deliver the targets and objectives through your team in relation to the end to end honorary contracts process.
- Ensure all existing Honorary Contract Holders have an up to date HR e-file.
- Work with the service to implement changes to the Honorary Contract and Observership process where appropriate to continually look to streamline the service.
- Keep the intranet updated in relation to ESR support and honorary contracts processes.
- Support the ESR team provide expert advice and troubleshoot problems for managers and staff.
Leadership and development
- Champion a culture based on customer experience and be a role model for your team.
- Support the team to deal with urgent and/or complex requests.
- Ensure the team are kept up to date with developments on ESR in order to maintain best practice and to continually provide accurate advice
- Ensure all mandatory training is completed by the team.
- Seek feedback and coaching to continually learn and develop as a professional.
- Support the team with their appraisals to ensure objectives set add value to individuals, the team and the wider organisation.
- Undertake all aspects of staff management on a day to day basis
- Deputise for the HRBP – Workforce Intelligence when required
Service delivery and information
- Ensure managers receive regular updates from the honorary contracts team with regards to their requests.
- Develop KPIs for the ESR team and honorary contract team, and ensure these KPIs are met.
- Responsible for providing assurance to the HRBP – Workforce Intelligence on all aspects of honorary contract compliance in line with current legislation, evidence based best practice and policy
- Responsible for undertaking audits to ensure compliance and data quality is of the highest standard
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.