We are seeking an experienced and motivated Bank Ward Clerk to work in covid based wards and to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital. This is to assist with the administrative demand during this crucial time. Shifts are Early and Late shifts 7 days per week, to support on all in patient wards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Keyboard Skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience of working flexibly and as part of a team
- Administrative/office experience
- Good Telephone manner
Desirable skills include:
- Previous NHS experience is desirable
- PAS training undertaken
- NVQ3 in Administration
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.