The post holder will support the Employee Relations Manager in championing the provision of an HR service and in managing and developing the team, ensuring the service provided is efficient, customer focused, provides consistent advice and guidance in accordance with the Trust objectives and the Workforce strategy.
The Senior HR Advisor will have specialist knowledge in employment law and advise on complex employee relations matters, alongside the ER Manager he/she will assist leading the team in supporting and guiding managers to work in line with Trust policies and procedures.
You will assist the ER Manager in allocating the workload across the team fairly and consistently.
You will also provide advice, guidance and support to managers on all terms and conditions and advise on job descriptions and associated grading/banding issues and participate in job evaluation panels.
What we need from you:
- Active Associate CIPD membership
- Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of ESR or comparable HR/Payroll systems and associated working practices
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Generalist HR experience which involves advising managers on all HR issues
- Experience of handling a range of employee relations issues
- Previous NHS experience or in a similar setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Take advantage of our fast track recruitment process but we still require :
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Occupational Health clearance
Please apply for this role in the below application and attach you CV. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0333 577 3411.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.