Would you like to be part of our amazing NHS working within IT?
What’s in it for you? Working for Staff Bank provides you with great employee benefits!
- On site gym and swimming pool
- Great transport links
- Competitive weekly pay
- An online self-booking system
- Electronic timesheet submission
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A dedicated recruitment and compliance team to ensure you can be cleared for work and can start booking shifts as soon as possible. We have a helpful bookings team to assist you with this should you need any support!
So, we are looking to recruit an IT Technical Architect Band 7 on a temporary contract working 37.5 hours week.
You’ll play a leading senior technical role. As a Technical Architect the ideal candidate would possess a Technical accreditation in one or more of the following;
- Microsoft Certified Systems
- Certified Virtualisation Expert
- Citrix Certified Architect.
Experience in an ITIL & DevOPs environment would be great. You also need to be competent across technology platforms such as Server Virtualisation, Microsoft, Desktop Virtualisation, Data & Voice Networking, Messaging, Storage Area Networks, Security, Mobility, Server & Peripheral Hardware.
If you have the above experience, are self-motivated, can work as part of a team and have a positive attitude then you could be what we are looking for!
You will be able to flex your technical muscles and support several healthcare projects with the technical expertise required to design, implement and support datacentre technologies.
To be an NHS Hero apply today with your CV!
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.