This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading eye health services in the UK and a world-class Centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education.
Moorfield's eye hospital is looking for an team leader to work in conjunction with the Clinic Manager to ensure Outpatient clinics run smoothly on a day to day to day basis, handling issues as they arise and to provide a professional, comprehensive and efficient reception and administration service to the Trust’s outpatient clinics.
- To motivate and support staff so that they understand the objectives of the service within which they work and are able to maximize their contribution to the highest standard of patient care.
- Exchange information with patients and staff on the admission, transfer and discharge of patients both verbally and in written format
- Communicate with patients over the telephone including dealing with anxious patients and patients with cultural or language differences
- To act when required as the first line of investigation with regards to all complaints relating to A&C staff and administrative systems and to forward responses to the Clinic Manager.
- To operate an efficient outpatient appointment and system within the service, monitoring clinic profile to ensure that they booked to the individual requirements of each service and that any overbooking issues are flagged to the Clinic Manager as soon as possible.
- To ensure all clerical equipment and stationary supplies are suitably maintained and any faults reported promptly; to be responsible for ordering stock and equipment for the department.
- To assist the Clinic Manager in managing the clerical staff allocated to the sub-specialty, ensuring that the highest quality of service is provided in each area at all times through the regular review of staffing structures, deployment and workload allocation.
- To work with the Clinic Manager to implement policies and procedures in line with national guidance, Trust and local requirements
37.5 hours per week between 0800 -1900 Monday to Saturday based on a roster system.
What we offer!
- Priority of all work over all agencies
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Access to Xexec benefits portal
- Access to online bookings and compliance portal
- Free core skills for health training
- Department upskill opportunities
If you are interested and available in this opportunity apply today !
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.