Are you an eRoster experienced implementation consultant looking for your next career move with one of the most prestigious NHS trust in the country?
We are looking for a new Band 7 Senior Implementation Manager for a full time placement Monday-Friday with the eRostering project team. This role is available for an immediate start and includes remote working.
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- Experience with Allocate software and rostering systems in the NHS
- Previous experience on implementation projects
- Able to deliver agreed objectives within an agreed timeframe
- Expert skills in process redesign, the implementation of change, and project management.
- Experience of change management, workforce and service redesign acquired through training or experience.
- Experience preparing and presenting process maps, both orally, diagrammatically and in writing
- Recent demonstrable experience in the successful delivery of service improvement and IT projects using recognised methodologies
- Experience of translating business requirements into information/system requirements, and producing other documentation associated with the implementation of IT systems. E.g. Business cases
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Training and education
- Implement the new rostering system into their designated teams
- Develop and deliver training to large groups and teams based on their specific needs.
- Ensure that best practice and uniform delivery of the solution is provided across the Trust.
- Act as a first line support for systems users, providing advice, guidance and resolving issues, where possible, escalating as appropriate
- Act as the trusts technical subject matter expert on allocated systems
- Ensure all new system users have received adequate training and have been issued with appropriate levels of access to enable them to fulfil their job role. Ensure that all users complete and sign “user agreement access” forms.
- Maintain the systems database as required.
- Participate in system testing as required
- Support the Implementation manager with accurate reporting on the roll out of the solution, identifying any risks and / or issues with the roll out plan.
- Provide analysis and reports, particularly Key Performance Indicators in all areas of responsibility, as requested
- Communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders both inside and outside the department on complex and sometimes contentious matters
- Present complex information to a large audience including the provision of systems training. Translate highly complex technical issues into easily accessible information for a range of stakeholders
Project Planning and Resources Management
- Assist with the design of new processes and maintain standard operating procedures to ensure clear guides exist and consistency of service is maintained.
- Be aware of the project plan and escalate any deviations
- Identify, log analyse and report potential and actual risks, taking corrective action following discussions with the Implementation Manager.
- Review issues and identify options for resolution, ensure that issues are captured and resolutions reported accurately to demonstrate the value added to the project through proactive intervention.
- Ensure potential blocks and difficulties are communicated to the Implementation Manager
- Act as a systems administrator for the solution, helping resolve issues as part of the project team.
- Undertake and maintain system configuration, ensuring the availability of up to date and timely data within the system.
- Review detailed and complex user and technical requirements and estimate resources required to complete tasks
- Ensure regular review and audit of the access users have to the system to ensure that those who have had training and a user account created use the system as expected and ensure that no inappropriate access is given to the system.
- Provide technical support and advice throughout user testing period, recoding any issues experienced with the system configuration.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.