Senior HR Advisor Band 6/7 long term temporary assignment 3 – 6 months
We are looking for a confident HR Advisor with solid “hands-on” experience to work within the Covid/Flu Vaccination Team at UCLH. You will be required to work alongside our HRBP to deliver expert guidance, advice and tools to managers on a range of HR matters. You will be CIPD qualified and have experience in an operational role within an HR department, providing a comprehensive advisory service to various vaccination teams.
This role provides support, advice and guidance to our Vaccination site Operational and Clinical Leads. The role remit also covers policy development, job evaluation; reporting and some exciting service redesign initiatives.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, demanding role
- Extensive administrative/clerical experience
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of using IT applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel), ESR and HR software Trac
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- Experience of Agenda for Change would be desirable
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.