King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,500 staff based across 5 main sites in South East London.
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
Kings College Hospital Staff Bank are seeking experienced Receptionists with excellent communication skills. By joining the Admin and Clerical Staff Bank at King’s you will have the opportunities to work across the trust different sites, including Denmark Hill, Bromley and Orpington, as well a variety of departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience. We can offer long term placements, or short-term flexible ad-hoc shifts to suit you and your work life balance.
The postholder will provide an excellent front of house service to patients and visitors and will always remain professional; You will be responsible for the organisation of patient information and to ensure precise data quality. To assist nursing and medical staff in the running of a busy department.
Duties for a Receptionists will include:
- To provide an astonishing front of house service to welcome and receive all patients / visitors
- Take appropriate details, complete patient contact forms
- To give general assistance about the services, where to refer and how to access services to both patients and health care professionals.
- Arrange appointments, booking patients in and out of clinics (Knowledge or PIMS/EPR systems experience is advantageous)
- To make, cancel or reschedule appointments for medical professionals, via telephone, letter or in person.
- Maintain systems, including entering and updating of patient data and to retrieving data from the computer as requested
- Maintain diaries, appointments system and records ensuring follow up as requested, including cancellation
Our Bank Admin & Clerical workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers, accommodating your availability.
- A Recruitment & Compliance team who will ensure an efficient registration process and up to compliance record.
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- An onsite office and designated Business Partner to offer support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Core skills training
Please apply directly to this advert, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information, then please contact the Kings Bank Recruitment team 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.