UCLH NHS Foundation Trust are looking to appoint a Project Manager with Systems architect experience to their Staff bank for a 3 month contract starting ASAP.
The role will be based at 250 Euston Road which is a short walk from both Warren Street and Euston Square tubes and 10 minute walk from Kings Cross/Euston mainline.
There may be a need to visit other UCLH Sites but these are all within walking distance.
The pay rate for this role is £32.12 - £37.87 per hour dependant on experience
The role will involve:-
- Work with stakeholders to create a specification for a system(s) that will support the way our services work;
- Provide expert advice and ideas on the configuration of such an e-rostering system to align with Epic, ESR, I-Point (Bank Partners) and GL to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the way these systems currently interface (e.g. billing, invoicing and payment via e-rostering, flow of activity data into the e-rostering system);
- Ensure the future system can work effectively with and is supported by the trust ICT infrastructure; and
- Develop the business case to enable this project to progress to implementation phase.
- Identify the evidence and supporting information needed to prepare a robust business case
- Lead the planning, development and drafting of the business case, to tight deadlines, establishing convincing and compelling arguments from evidence to informed recommendations
- Ensuring that the business case is prepared in conjunction with Clinical Board and Corporate colleagues so that the case is financially and commercially robust and is approved without delay
- Have the confidence to challenge expert input in a constructive manner
- Provide guidance and advice to people involved in developing the business case
- Ensuring that business cases conform to the agreed Trust standard
- Present the business case to senior managers and project governance forums
- Build constructive relationships with key stakeholders in order to work with them to anticipate and mitigate issues and delays
The project manager would also need to engage with a systems architect at ATOS, to ensure that any technical considerations are incorporated into the business case and specification.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply on line with your CV and we will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.