This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading eye health services in the UK and a world-class Centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education.
Moorfield's eye hospital is looking for an experienced PMO assistant to provide a high level, comprehensive administrative management to directly support the associate director of transformation in effectively supporting the Transformation portfolio management office. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals with a flexible, proactive and professional approach who can consistently provide high quality operational support to continue the smooth running of the service.
Start Date – ASAP
Band – 7
- Work closely with clinical and operational leads to track progress of priority programmes (delivery and outcomes), celebrate success and develop mitigations to risks as they emerge
- Support the Head of Transformation to deliver programme reviews, governance and reporting.
- Collate and review programme data and documentation including plans, status reports, risk logs and programme artefacts.
- Support compilation of reports following deep dive reviews for senior leadership.
- Provide central support to programmes to identify and track key dependencies across the
- PMI or APM basic project management certification (desirable)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of project management/ PMO operations and assurance activities
- Experience of analysing and presenting data
What we offer!
- Priority of all work over all agencies
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Access to Xexec benefits portal
- Access to online bookings and compliance portal
- Free core skills for health training
- Department upskill opportunities
If you are interested and available in this opportunity apply today !
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.