Job Title: Physiotherapy Administrative Manager
To undertake administrative and clerical duties in support of patient pathway consultancy.
This is a key role in ensuring that all users are provided with fast, efficient and effective service, in accordance with hospital and unit policy.
- To provide an excellent level of customer care, communication and flexibility when completing work which supports the Trusts Clinical services and patient care.
- To confidently book appointments, use PM office and power chart.
- To undertake administrative and clerical duties as required.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all patient matters.
- To participate in appropriate training and duties as may be required to develop skills necessary to ensure a range of services are available to patients.
- To have experience within management.
Please contact staff bank if you are interested - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.