Operational Support and Systems Co-ordinator - Band 3
Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust (HRCH) provides a wide range of healthcare services for the population of London Boroughs of Hounslow and Richmond upon Thames.
The Operations Directorate has a wide range of responsibilities to manage, coordinate and deliver community primary care services on behalf of the Trust. To support clinical services to be efficient, the administration service is split into a central referral and appointment service and a reception and team admin service.
The range of services that the post holder will support includes the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Services, the Hand Injuries Unit, and the Pain Management Service.
The post holder will provide a high-quality customer service and comprehensive administration service and/or an efficient referral and appointment management service via an electronic patient database system to ensure the smooth running of clinical service delivery
1.To receive all visitors of the clinic/department with courtesy and with efficiency, directing them as appropriate and acting as a focal point for enquiries.
2. Ensure all public display notice boards are renewed and kept up to date.
3. Review and update Reception information as required for the benefit of the public
4. Ensure the smooth organisation of clinics sessions through provision of timely
clerical support in line with procedures.
5. Participate in the collection of patient data in order that it meets its key performance
indicators in line with Trust policies.
6. Answer the phones in a timely manner to manage all enquiries and bookings to
ensure the efficient running of the service
7. To work in partnership with colleagues in the referral and appointment
management service (SPA) to ensure that appointments are fully booked and any
changes in personnel or absence of staff is communicated to the SPA Team.
8. To take responsibility for the co-ordination of patient transport to and from the Unit.
This involves liaising with staff, patients and ambulance services, ensuring that
transport is booked, confirmed and at an appropriate time for the appointment
9. Provide a comprehensive clerical support to all professionals based in the
clinic/department in line with administrative procedures. Sort and re-direct
incoming post and sort outgoing post on a daily basis
10. Monitor the stationary and clinical materials stock levels, placing orders in a timely
fashion, in line with procedures, to ensure optimum stock levels are maintained
11. Receive, unpack, check and store all stock, non-stock requisitions and items of
office furniture, stationery, etc that are received at the clinic.
12. Responsible for receiving and checking of all laundry.
13. Undertake clerical duties associated with the management of medical record
requests by lawyers/patients using the knowledge of new GDPR law.
14. Co-ordinate room bookings request.
15. To act as the contact and liaison point for maintenance requests to the Estates Department and outside contract services.
Apply now using our virtual assistant and one of our Recruitment team will be in touch with you soon
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.