Are you a Nursery Nurse looking for your next career move?
University College London Hospitals Staff Bank are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner to join their fantastic Mouse Hole nursery for a full time Bank placement until October 2022.
As a Nursey Nurse at UCLH you will work as part of the nursery team to provide a positive and stimulating environment in which children’s all round development is fostered, and a high standard of care is provided. Helping parents to maintain a work/life balance and giving them the peace of mind that their children are in a safe place.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold a level 3 qualification in childcare and education
- Have previous experience of working in a nursery
- Post Qualified experience working and planning for Children from 5 months to 5 years
- Sound knowledge of child development and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Be able to work shift patterns between 07:00 and 18:00. early (0715-1545) or late (0930-1800).
If you want to find out more information on this Nursery Nurse role with UCLH then click apply to find out more!
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.