Supply Chain Officer - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a crucial Supply Chain Project at University College Hospitals London Foundation Trust (UCLH) via our staffing Bank. Current funding is in place until September 2021
Working with others - alongside a highly experienced management team - you will be organising ward/departmental store rooms and ensuring they are managed professionally in line with established Supply Chain Management principles, for the benefit of our staff and patients and to support our excellence in patient care.
You will embed and train new ways of working, ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures are followed throughout the Trust, to ensure a consistent, professional Supply Chain service.
Based at the main hospital building on Euston Road - a short walk from Euston Square and Warren Street Tube Stations, and Kings Cross and Euston Mainline Stations – you’ll be working full time, Monday to Friday 8:00 till 16:00.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Conducting stock counts
- Re-organising and labelling store rooms
- Liaising with, coaching and training other staff in effective Materials Management
- Use of IT systems, including Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience working in a Supply Chain role
- NHS experience using eDC or an Inventory Management System would be desirable
There are very clear objectives for the project which need to be achieved in a short timescale therefore are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following:
- A “can do” attitude
- The ability to work well within a team
- Be flexible in their approach to the working day
- Achieving goals and reaching targets
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online to Bank Partners with your CV and we will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.