Job Title: Maintenance Assistant (estates & facilities) – Administrative Role
To undertake administrative and clerical duties in support of estates & facilities.
This is a key role in ensuring that all users are provided with fast, efficient and effective service, in accordance with hospital and unit policy.
- To assist with effective delivery of both planned and reactive maintenance to a high standard on all plant, engineering systems, building structures and services within the Hospital and associated buildings.
- To provide an excellent level of customer care, communication and flexibility when completing work which supports the Trusts Clinical services and patient care.
- To undertake administrative and clerical duties as required.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all matters.
- To participate in appropriate training and duties as may be required to develop skills necessary to ensure a range of services are available to patients.
Please contact staff bank if you are interested - email@example.com
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.