The Staff Bank at Kingston Hospital is looking for a Patient Pathway Support to work within the Cardiology Department.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering an effective and efficient support service to speciality/POD teams, to assist in the provision of quality patient care. This will include general clerical and administrative duties that support the administrative elements of the entire patient pathway.
The post holder will be responsible for the timely processing and distribution of all incoming mail. They will ensure all letters, faxes and documents received into the area of work from whatever source are date stamped upon arrival and processed according to SOP. They will support Patient Pathway Coordinators (PPCs) with printing documents from a variety of systems, including medical transcription system.
Please see the below essential requirements in order to be considered for this role:
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration/Customer Care or acquired equivalent experience.
- Experience of healthcare administrative systems and processes
- Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a good telephone manner and technique
- Fit and physically capable of note handling, including lifting, carrying , bending and walking.
- Computer/keyboard skills in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
- Occupational Health Clearance
* Unfortunately due to the nature of the role we will be unable to support Tier 2 sponsorship Visas.
Please apply for this role in the below application and attach you CV covering the last 5 years of your employment history. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email on email@example.com or phone on 0333 577 3411.
Please be aware that we reserve to close this post before the specified date.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.