YOUR LOCAL TRUST NEEDS YOU! Kingston Hospital Staff Bank are looking for people with some admin experience to assist your local trust in this current pandemic. We have various positions available across the trust that we need your support with.
- Some administrative experience
- Basic IT skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate confidence, initiative, good judgement and prioritisation of workload under pressure
- An online self-booking system that allows you to view your shifts, and access any available shifts that you can book in to.
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- A bookings team to assist in the booking of shifts and arranging roles for you
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies before the stated closing date.
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details and an up to date CV that covers the last 5 years of your employment and educational history and has the month and year you both started and finished in each educational institution/workplace specified. If there are any gaps in your CV due to unemployment, travelling etc, please specify the month and year you were in these circumstances. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss your application in more detail and to guide you through registration.
Unfortunately, due to this being a temporary position, we would be unable to support Tier 2 Sponsorship VISAs.
Please apply for this role in the below application and attach you CV. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email on email@example.com or phone on 0333 577 3411.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.