Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
The Trust has one main site, Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, and looks after six peripheral community sites for outpatient activity.
Here at Portsmouth Staff Bank, we support the Trust with temporary staff in all staff groups. We offer our workers an excellent service that allows them to work flexibly whilst enjoying several benefits including:
Priority over agency workers
Supportive on-site teams
And many more
To make sure that our bank workers are fully supported we have a dedicated recruitment and compliance team. They work hard to ensure that our workers can start booking shifts as soon as possible. In addition, a helpful bookings desk and on-site team are there to assist them and answer any questions.
Play a leading technical role in the provision of effective, efficient and fully integrated ICT operational services that maximise their availability and integrity for end-users and optimise the value gained by the Trust from its investment in ICT. This will be achieved by:
- Designing complex new and modified ICT systems that address ICT security, performance and availability requirements;
- Leading on software and hardware installations, specifications, testing and service transition;
- Supporting the Trust in meeting business objectives by identifying potential technology innovations, engaging with the business over how these can be exploited and, where approved, leading their implementation;
- Acting as champion for the department’s ITIL processes, providing professional guidance in and execution of Incident, Change, Release, Problem, Performance, and Availability Management;
- Ensuring all systems hosted within the Trust Data Centres are operating at their optimum performance, availability to IT users and integrity of their data;
- Providing expert and professional support to the ICT Operational Management team across the three primary functions within ICT Operations. Primary functions being, Operations Centre, Service Operation and Infrastructure Services.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.