Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to appoint a Head of HR Operations to their StaffBank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in Central London.
To support delivery of the workforce strategy as part of the senior team of the Workforce and OD function. To effectively manage transactional and operations workforce services including payroll, rostering workforce information, ESR, recruitment, HR helpdesk, compliance monitoring (which includes DBS, Professional Registration and work permits), and temporary staffing. To ensure that the trust has access to high quality workforce data and information to support workforce planning, monitoring and the development of services.
Education / Qualifications
- Post graduate Diploma or MSC in HR or equivalent experience.
- Chartered CIPD member or fellow of the CIPD.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Understanding of the challenges facing health and social care and direct experience of delivering staffing solutions linked to supply and rostering of substantive and temporary staffing
- Significant experience of developing integrated workforce systems and reporting data to deliver cost reduction in workforce
- Proven leadership experience in a unionised environment
- Experience of leading the development of operational workforce plans, implementation, delivery and evaluation
- Resource and budget management
- Ability to translate law and regulatory frameworks and apply to workplace issues and policy
- Experience of engaging, collaborating with and managingstakeholders
- Significant experience of leading, inspiring and motivating multiple teams
- Experience of contract management
- Understanding of workforce systems and payroll delivery
- Ability to develop plans against strategy and set goals, objectives and monitor progress and outcomes.
- Experience of working with trade unions
- Experience of project management
Solution focussed with a commitment to delivery
Customer service focussed
Exceptional team contribution skills
Pro-active, self-motivated, emotional resilience
Open trustworthy, acts with integrity
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.