North Middlesex Hospital are currently looking for a Bank Executive Assistants.
You will be expected to provide comprehensive, professional and efficient administrative support to Directors within the Executive Team of Trust Headquarters. The post holder will have a clear understanding of confidentiality and the need for discretion and sensitivity in some circumstances and will be able to manage and prioritise demanding workloads effectively. The post holder will be part of a friendly and pro-active executive support team, helping to provide seamless high-level support across the Executive Management Team.
You must be able to commit to working full time Monday to Friday.
Essential Skills Required;
- At least 6 months NHS experience working within an admin setting within the last three years
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong communication, written and verbal skills
- Strong administration skills.
- Knowledge of using Health Roster.
What we can provide you;
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within North Middlesex University Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
If you are interested in the role, please apply online today by attaching your CV, please note that applications without a CV will not be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.