This is an exciting opportunity to join North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust!
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust is looking for emergency preparedness resilience and response administrator to be responsible on a daily basis for the delivery of high-quality administrative support to the Emergency Planning team and the Emergency Planning Committee. Key tasks include administrative support to the training and exercising programme and administrative support to the emergency planning annual work programme. The postholder will be expected to project a positive and helpful image at all times.
Start Date: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities :
- To work effectively and flexibly and to build relationships with other teams in order to facilitate the provision of day-to-day administration services in line with the Trust standards and protocols.
- To provide all meeting administration to the Emergency Planning Committee, organising dates and venues, managing participant details, taking minutes, collating and circulating papers. To act as point of contact for matters pertaining to the Committee.
- To develop and implement procedures to ensure all emergency planning training and exercising is recorded and to produce activity reports and analysis as required.
- To administer the EPRR training and exercising programme, organising dates, preparing papers, and coordinating participant registrations. Ad hoc administrative support to individual exercises, tests and drills, to include e-meeting management as required.
- For staff groups with prescribed minimum training and exercising requirement (eg Managers on-call, Portering and Security staff) to monitor attendance and escalate non-compliance to Head of Emergency Planning.
- To join the incident loggist rota, completing required training and development.
- To provide administrative support to the annual NHSE London emergency preparedness assurance audit.
- To be lead administrator of a specified number of incident alert processes, for example HeatHealth Alerts and Cold Weather Alerts.
- To deal with telephone and other enquiries promptly and effectively. To direct all information to the appropriate person.
- To provide an empathic service to staff, external partners, patients and the general public
The post holder will:
What we offer!
- Have equivalent experience or professional training provided by recognised providers;
- Have experience of working within the NHS or other complex multidisciplinary organisation (desirable)
- Have evidence of recent experience of working within a comparable role;
- Demonstrate experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams and multi-agency environments;
- Be responsible for prioritising and planning their own work schedule.
- Priority of all work over all agencies
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Access to Xexec benefits portal
- Access to online bookings and compliance portal
- Free core skills for health training
- Department upskill opportunities
If you are interested and available in this opportunity apply today !
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.