Job Title: Education & Training – Administrative role
To undertake administrative and clerical duties in support of Education &Training.
This is a key role in ensuring that all users are provided with fast, efficient and effective service, in accordance with hospital and unit policy.
- To provide an excellent level of customer care, communication and flexibility when completing work.
- To be proficient in using Word, Outlook Excel and Intranet.
- To be proficient in planning and teaching.
- To be proficient in scheduling, partaking and running meetings and inductions.
- To undertake administrative and clerical duties as required.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all patient matters.
- To participate in appropriate training and duties as may be required to develop skills necessary to ensure a range of services are available to patients.
Please contact staff bank if you are interested - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.