Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
The Trust has one main site, Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, and looks after six peripheral community sites for outpatient activity.
Here at Portsmouth Staff Bank, we support the Trust with temporary staff in all staff groups. We offer our workers an excellent service that allows them to work flexibly whilst enjoying several benefits including:
Priority over agency workers
Supportive on-site teams
And many more
To make sure that our bank workers are fully supported we have a dedicated recruitment and compliance team. They work hard to ensure that our workers can start booking shifts as soon as possible. In addition, a helpful bookings desk and on-site team are there to assist them and answer any questions.
- To assist in providing assurance that the information held in relation to patient waiting times and on clinical information systems is accurate and a true reflection of the intended clinical management.
- To assist with regular data quality validation duties to maintain clean waiting list data in accordance to Trust policy and directive from the head of Analytics.
- To review data quality, to identify to the Data Quality & Standards Officer (DQSO) any areas where data quality may be adversely effecting specialty performance against Trust/National targets.
- To review complex and sensitive patient information and ensure that clinical, electronic, and paper records are accurate, consistent and match the clinically determined pathway within national guidance.
- Act as Supervisor to the Data Quality & Validation Assistant(s) providing support in day to day duties and to ensure all training and policies are being adhered to.
- To assist with the recording of Audits once they are undertaken and to assist with re-bookings where required.
- To assist with booking in any training with the DQSO that is requested by Specialty Divisions.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.