The NHS is looking to recruit Covid-19 vaccination administrators to support the delivery of a future Covid-19 vaccine. We are seeking members of the public, particularly those who live in North Central London (Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Islington or Camden) and who are not currently working in the NHS. Working alongside experienced teams, individuals will be fully trained and supported in administering the Covid-19 vaccination.
This is a unique role, critical to the fight back against Covid-19 within London and will include administering a future vaccine to key workers, the elderly and vulnerable people. As such applicants will need to have an enhanced DBS check. If you do not have one, we will apply for one on your behalf.
No previous healthcare experience is required as full training will be delivered via a combination of remote e-learning and practical face-to-face sessions to ensure you are completely comfortable and capable with regards to the preparation and administration of a future Covid-19 vaccine, as and when it becomes available. However you will need good people skills, confidence and a motivation to support people’s health and care.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check is needed, if you don’t have a current DBS we will apply for one as part of the application process
- We are specifically seeking applicants who are not currently working within the NHS for this project and no healthcare experience is required
- The service is anticipated to be delivered in shifts including evenings and weekends. Minimum commitment of 8-12 hours in a week. Flexibility is appreciated
- Due to the high demand we anticipate for these roles, please allow up to 14 days for us to process your application
- At present, we cannot confirm start dates for vaccine rollout or start of training
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and one of our team will be in touch within 7-14 days
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.