Your NHS needs you!
The NHS is looking to recruit administrators to support the delivery of a future Covid-19 vaccine. We are seeking members of the public, particularly those who live in North Central London (Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Islington or Camden) and who are not currently working in the NHS. Working alongside experienced teams, individuals will be fully trained and supported in administering the Covid-19 vaccination.
As a COVID-19 Vaccination (Admin) Support you will be responsible for providing administrative support within a team of staff working in a mass vaccination site. You will also be responsible for:
- Accessing and maintaining accurate patient records, adhering to confidentiality as per the site’s policy.
- Providing admin support on the vaccination activity by supporting the immuniser with vaccination delivery and vaccination records.
- Recording vaccination consent and marking completion.
- Ensuring infection and waste control at the vaccination station.
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 or strong admin experience
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills training provided annually
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.