Your NHS needs you!
The NHS is looking to recruit receptionists to support the delivery of a future Covid-19 vaccine. We are seeking members of the public, particularly those who live in North Central London (Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Islington or Camden) and who are not currently working in the NHS. Working alongside experienced teams, individuals will be fully trained and supported in administering the Covid-19 vaccination.
Work could commence from December 2020. But if December feels too soon for you, please don’t deter from expressing your interest now as you could join us later.
As a COVID-19 Front of House / Reception, you will be responsible for providing reception and administrative support at patient arrival to mass vaccination sites. You will also be responsible for:
- Patient check-in and pod allocation.
- Initial patient health check to ensure they are COVID-19 symptom free and escalate more challenging scenarios.
- Verifying patient documentation and ensure they meet basic eligibility criteria to get a vaccination.
- Maintaining accurate records and ensure strict data confidentiality.
- GCSE English & Maths or equivalent
- Customer Service Experience
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills training provided annually
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.