Clinical Support Services Administrator Band 4
HRCH provides community health services for around 523,000 people registered with GPs in the London boroughs of Hounslow and Richmond. The Trust currently employ around 1,300 people, who work across a wide range of health centres, hospitals, GP surgeries, children’s centres, local council facilities and in community settings – including in people’s homes. This helps people across the community to stay well, manage their own health with the right support and avoid stays in hospital.
They are seeking a Band 4 Administrator to support the demands of the service on a full time basis
The Applicant should be organised and a committed team player with the ability to prioritise their own workload and work well under pressure. In addition have excellent interpersonal, communication skills, good IT skills with outlook, word and excel and the ability to use their initiative when dealing with unexpected situations.
Having knowledge on the IT packages that are used such as Systm One, Health Roster & Oracle would be an advantage.
The availability will be Tuesday – Friday – 08.30am – 5pm but may have to start earlier if the need arises as most of our sites open at 8am so they require to be flexible.
The main duties (not exhaustive) will include.
- Manage and work closely with the Band 3 Clinical Support Services Coordinators, to help maintain a smooth running, professional service, supporting team working and acting as a focal point to help clarify, guide and advise staff as necessary.
- Responsible for recording the sickness, annual leave and absences onto the monthly Health Roster.
- Arranging cover in case of annual leave and sickness or other leave.
- Answering queries from staff as well as clients.
- To ensure the day to day running of the administration services in the clinic through maintaining office supplies, co-ordination of the stock/non-stock ordering processes liaising with relevant staff and keeping documents and records up to date and accessible. Order supplies both stock and non-stock when required ensuring budgets are not overspent.
- Any other duty as may arise.
Apply now using our virtual assistant and one of our Recruitment team will be in touch soon!
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.