Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to appoint a Clinic Manager to their Staff Bank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in Moorfields Eye Hospital- Croydon . It will be ongoing for at least 3 months, full time.
Main focus for this role is to oversee smooth running of the administrative offices and clinic at Moorfields Branch- Based in Croydon University Hospital (reception rota, prepping of clinics, phone answering, staffing and HR queries)
- To manage a professional, comprehensive and efficient reception and administration service
- To support the outpatient clinics and the admissions team across relevant departments
- To ensure that an efficient and caring service is provided to all patients within the relevant clinics / services
- To promote a positive image of the Trust’s outpatient and admissions services through the provision of excellent customer service to patients, relatives/carers and external stakeholders, demonstrating a commitment to putting patients first
- To ensure high standards of data entry and quality are achieved and sustained across all services, in both paper and electronic record-keeping
- To ensure adherence to the Trust’s Access Policy at all times
- Substantial experience of working in a healthcare environment
- Recent experience of working in an outpatient environment in an acute setting
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare appointment functions
- Experience of managing a team and effective staff management
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Must have operational experience of RTT and PTL management
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.