We are looking for caring and detailed oriented cleaners to make a real difference to our patients and their families.
***Salary £10.85 per hour***
We are looking for new team members to help keep our hospitals clean and improve patient experiences. While physically challenging at times this role allows post holders to make a really difference by ensuring that we provide the best possible environment.
Please note that whilst we provide a 24/7 service we are mainly looking for staff who can work evenings (5pm-8pm) and weekends.
Main duties of the job
- Provides cleaning services in accordance with training, throughout the hospital as assigned by their Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensures high standards of cleaning within both clinical and non-clinical areas of the hospital. All areas are to be cleaned to the prevailing standards.
- Cleans ward areas according to a schedule ensuring the environment is to the highest standard, and that infection risks are kept to a minimum. For example; high dusting, damp dusting, floor area, fixtures and fittings, low dusting
- Responsible for cleaning during and after reported infectious outbreaks to reduce / remove the risk of infection throughout the hospital.
- Brings to the attention of the line manager any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that pose danger or risks to health and safety.
- Clean clinical & non-clinical areas (including sanitary areas and thoroughfares), ensuring the hospital is perceived as clean from the moment of entry.
- Carries out ad-hoc tasks as required by their supervisor to ensure the hospital remains contractually compliant
- Provides a great level of customer service to all patients, staff and various stakeholders
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.